Voted #1 Daycare by readers of The News Journal and delawareonline.com
Asbury Child Care Center in New Castle, Delaware, aims to inspire children to respect and love themselves and others while they learn and grow as children of God. We provide care for children ages 6 weeks through 5th grade that focuses on the individual child needs.
About Our Program:
Since 1957, AUMC has provided an outstanding Christian education program serving children from all races, nationalities and faiths.
The age appropriate curriculum reflects Christian values and is presented in a safe, clean, secure setting.
Our staff consists of warm, loving, trained caregivers who strive to enhance the physical, emotional, social and spiritual growth of our children.
We encourage healthy, caring relationships among the children in the classroom, between the staff and family, and among the staff members.
Asbury Child Care provides full time care for infants through children age 5, and part time care for children kindergarten through 5th grade. The summer program offers full time care for all ages.
We offer the following:
- Center Hours: 6:45 a.m.-5:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
- Individual Classrooms Per Age Group
- Low classroom ratios
- Large Indoor/Outdoor Play Areas
- Nutritious Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Afternoon Snack)
- Child and Adult Food Program
- Religious Activities (Bible songs, stories, grace before meal
Our School Age Before and After Care Program Includes:
- We are open even if school closes early.
- Drop in Days at Asbury when school is out.
- Our program caters to your childs educational and emotional needs.
- Bus Transportation to Wilmington Manor Elementary (K-5)
- Infants: $200.00 per week
- Ones:$180.00 per week
- Twos:$180.00 per week
- Threes:$180.00 per week
- Four/Pre-K (Fives not in Kindergarten):$180.00 per week
- Before and After Care: $100.00 per week
- Before Care Only:$50.00
- After Care Only:$50.00
- Summer Camp: $200.00
Asbury accepts Purchase of Care Plus ($20.00 weekly fee in addition to any co-pay you may have from the Purchase of Care office)
Call or email to set up a tour of the center or to find out more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can contact our Administrator Amanda Connor at 302-328-5640 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asbury Child Care is on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/Asbury-Methodist-Child-Care-1932581703670092/